Are you looking for the easiest and the best way to download Clash Royale PC? No worries because I am here to help you out.
Let’s get straight into the tutorial! I am going to show you how to do that right now!
The software I am going to introduce to you here is Andy, an Android emulator which was built based on Android and Virtualbox.
I believe that a lot of people are thinking why I don’t recommend using Bluestacks, 4xDroid or any other Android emulator.
Well, If you have tried Bluestacks at least once, you can easily notice that it still contains loads of annoying problems, which slow down your computer terribly.
I strongly recommend playing Clash Royale on your PC with Andyroid Emulator because:
- Free-to-use. You don’t have to pay for anything. Just download and use it.
- It is very easy to use. Everything you need to do is just to run the installer.
- Multi-touch support with your mouse, mousepad, keyboard and even your game controller (Playstation, X-Bow, Xiaomi etc).
- You can easily backup everything you have in the emulator to Cloud.
- You can easily custom RAM, CPU cores, screen resolutions etc for the emulator.
- OpenGL Hardware support, Sensors Integration, ARM support, Desktop Push Notifications, etc.
- Andy supports up to 40 Languages at the moment. Take a look at here for more details!
I recommend this software on CRA because it is much better than other ones. I will take this down and write a new post once I have found any better software for Clash Royale players.
How to Download Clash Royale PC and Play with Andyroid Emulator
Step 1: First, you need to download Android Emulator. Simply click at the button below or the one we provided at the beginning of this page. At the moment, Andyroid supports most Windows version, from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All you need to do is to make sure your computer satisfies the minimum system requirements:
Step 2: After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to start installing Andy. The very first screen you will see should be like this:
Please take a note that this is just an installer. I will automatically download everything needed after you press the Next button. It should be like this right after that:
Step 3: Once the installing progress is completed, the Andyroid Emulator will start launching automatically. You should see it on your computer’s screen immediately.
Andyroid’s home-screen should be like the screenshot below.
As you can see, there are so many options on the bottom sidebar, which can be used to config/modify the emulator. You can use them to change (fake) your location, control your camera, micro and even create your own keymap (in case you don’t know what keymap is, I will talk about this later below). There are also directional buttons here which help you use the Emulator a lot easier!
Also, If it asks you to enable the Location services, just press YES right away.
Click on the Google Play icon, locating at the bottom right of the screen, to download and install Clash Royale. This is Google Play icon in case you can’t find it:
Step 4: At the first time opening Google Play Store, it will ask for your Google ID and password in order to download and save your game progress later.
- Choose Existing to enter your Google account.
- If you don’t have any Google ID yet, press New
The Google Play app homescreen will show up once you have entered your account information.
It looks like the screenshot below.
Search for Clash Royale via the search button:
And click on the first line to go to the Clash Royale’s download page. Let’s download and install the game!
After installing the game successfully, please press the Play button to start launching it.
At the first time you open Clash Royale, it looks like this:
As you can see, it asks you to load your game progress because you entered your Google ID at the step 4. Simply click on YES to load your Clash Royale account.
After taking a quick look, the game runs very smoothly. Everything is working perfectly, as you can see here:
While running Clash Royale, Andy takes no more than 400MB of RAM and 15% of your CPU, which is incredibly ideal.
How can I use my keyboard to select cards in Clash Royale PC?
This is probably one of the most asked questions these days, that’s why we decided to give it a special section on this page, instead of writing about it in the FAQs section at the bottom.
Instead of using your mouse, you can easily use your keyboard to pick cards during the battle. Doing this helps you react and launch your combos very quickly. This is a lot faster than using your mouse to choose-and-drop cards.
In general, Andy was built to play Clash Royale on PC. That’s why when you open the game, you will see this notification:
This is what called keymap.
- Use the button 1 to select the first card.
- Use the button 2 to select the second card.
- Use the button 3 to select the third card.
- Use the button 4 to select the forth card.
See, you can easily pick cards during the battle. This feature is not supported by many Emulators right now. It is the thing I like the most while using Andyroid.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions about Clash Royale on PC
My PC only has 2GB of RAM, can I use Andy?
Everything should be okay. No worries. Your game will run smoothly!
How to change the resolution of Andy? I want to play Clash Royale PC on a bigger window.
- Open the Run menu on your computer (press Windows + R button).
- Type “Regedit” then press Run.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/Andy
- On the right side of the Regedit window, find the label named Resolution.
- Double click on the Resolution label, change the default one to your desired resolution. For example, full HD gameplay should be 1080×1920@155 (width=1080, height=1920, DPI=155)
- Restart Andyroid and enjoy playing Clash Royale with your PC with the new resolution.
If your graphic card is not strong enough, I strongly recommend using the default Andy resolution!
I am using iPhone, how I can move my game progress to Andy?
It is extremely easy to connect your current game progress on iOS to Andry (Android). Please take a look at here and follow our introductions!
After following the mentioned tutorial, you can play Clash Royale on both PC and Apple devices, as many as you want!
I can’t install Clash Royale via Google Play
We haven’t faced this problem yet since we used Andy but If you do, kindy download the Clash Royale APK file at here and open it with our Android emulator.
I can’t run Clash Royale on my PC. It asked me to enable Virtualization
Most computers at the moment already have Virtualization opening but If you do face this problem, please following this troubleshooting:
- Restart your computer. At the very first moment when it starts running, press either F12 or Del button to open the BIOS screen of your computer. Take a look at here If you don’t know how.
- Find a label called Virtualization and turn it on.
- Save your changes.
- Restart your computer.
- Everything should be okay now.
All You Need To Know About Clash Royale for PC: Play As An Advanced Gamer From The Beginning
Clash Royale is an extremely addictive game, so be careful before you download it. With it, you won’t be able to play just a couple of minutes. You will need hours and hours. The main reason why it is so addictive is in the gameplay. You can invest, upgrade, win battles and constantly improve your deck (the main aspect of the game). It isn’t a coincidence that this game was the best game, according to Google Play and Apple!
The game was launched in 2016 in March, and it is related to Clash of Clans. However, Clash Royale is gaining popularity as we speak, so it is already more popular than the game we just mentioned.
Clash Royale Characters
Clash Royale: Basic elements to know
Clash Royale PC is multiplayer, real-time strategy game. It means that you play it in real time against real people. The main goal is to win battles and to improve your characters. By the way, all available characters come from Clash of Clans. You will have to win battles, upgrade troops, win battles, open chests and develop a strong deck. All of this is mandatory if you want to make some important achievement in the game.
The real essence of the game is to defeat your opponents, obviously. In order to do that, you must destroy the King’s Tower or destroy more Arena Towers than your opponent. Each battle lasts for 3 minutes, and after that, if the score is even, one minute is added. After that, the battle is ended and the winner is a player with more towers destroyed. If both players have destroyed the same number of towers, the game ends as a draw.
As we said, the main goal is to destroy the enemy’s towers. However, it is a much better decision to attack Arena Towers and to try to destroy them. When you attack the King’s Tower, you must be extremely well-prepared. It has 60% more EX than ordinary towers and the King’s cannon is extremely powerful. It will eliminate your troops in seconds!
Luckily, King usually sleeps. Sleeps stands for the inactive period. You will notice that the cannon on his tower is hidden. This means that he sleeps. The King will be awakened only if:
- You attack his tower.
- You destroy one of the Arena Towers.
As such, a much clever idea is to attack Arena Towers first. They are easier to destroy and by doing this, you have higher chances to win a battle. On the other hand, if you attack the King’s Tower first, both, Arena Tower and King’s cannon will attack you! In most cases, it is impossible to win a battle like this.
The elixir has an important role in the game and it is crucial in order to win. It is normally generated all the time, but it will stop once the bar reaches 10. Make sure you always use it before that. A great advice is that during a battle, you should use less elixir than your opponent. For example, if your opponent sends Knight and Archer, he will use 6 elixirs. You can defeat them with Fireball, which uses 4 elixirs! Keep in mind that elixir is important in the game, and the more you have it, the more of it, you can spend on the troops!
The power of the deck
A second, the most important part of Clash Royale PC is the deck. It consists of cards and your job is to change, improve and choose the correct ones. Most gamers believe that you should have only cards with 4 or 5 elixir values. This is a mistake, simply because your troops will move slowly and they won’t be able to do a real damage. Ideally, your deck will be made from cards with a score between 3 and 4.
Make sure you spend a lot of time on the improvement of the cards. Tiny adjustments are the perfect way to make the entire deck more powerful. A combination of cards is the key. We actually advise you to use Musketeer and Archers together. It is very useful and it creates a strong deck.
In Clash Royale you get cards after dealing. But, the first cards you will get are weak! Pay attention to them, and calculate the strength they have. If they are weak, make sure to postpone the attack. Keep the characters where they are, so after the attack, they will be perfectly positioned for your attack.
Chests in Clash Royale
Chests are important as well. They can bring you gold and a lot of useful items. However, they require time and they are awarded to you after some achievement. The situation is the same with jewels. For example, you can get 5 of them after watching something on TV Royale.
Chests are very useful, but they need time to be opened. Some chests require 3 hours, but others will need up to 12 hours. Those with a longer opening time should be left overnight. Once you do so, you will improve your cards and your resources.
Important: Since the last month, large Clan chests have been added to the game. Make sure you become a member of a clan and try to get as many chests as possible. They are rewards you must use.
Mistakes each gamer should avoid in Clash Royale
While playing Clash Royale on PC, each mistake is a huge issue. Most of them mean that you will lose your precious cards, elixir and you will make your towers vulnerable. Thanks to that, you opponents will take advantage of you and destroy you quickly. Nobody wants that, so make sure you avoid all of the mistakes mentioned below.
- Spend all the elixir you have- The more elixir you have, the better. Make sure you save it for any occasion you can and not waste it just to defeat someone because you can. Be smart and remember that you must have elixir to battle!
- Deploying several cards at once- When a gamer deploys several cards at once, it makes the entire defense vulnerable. In simple words, you will spend 6 elixirs and your opponent will win the battle with only 4 elixirs. Ideally, you will defeat your opponent with as low elixir stats as possible.
- Spend elixir in order to protect some cards/towers- Some gamers will use all of their elixirs just to protect their cards and towers from an attack. Sometimes, it is a wise decision to allow the attack on the towers but to save elixir.
- Attacking with half-empty elixir bar- In this case, you will give a huge opportunity to your opponent. When attacking with empty elixir bar, your tactics are limited. Make sure you always have a full bar before going into battle.
- Attacking with high-cost cards- At the beginning, you will have high-elixir cards, but this doesn’t mean you should use them! By doing this, the risk is high you will lose them and therefore lose the valuable elixir.
- Attack first- Obviously, if you have a strong deck, you should attack, but if not, it is a better idea to wait.
- Rush battles- When you rush things, you cannot do them properly. All experienced gamers will perform slow battles, waiting and carefully deploying the troops.
- Not testing a deck- Yes, you cannot lose anything real in a battle, but you can lose trophies! Why not test a deck in a training battle? When you do this, you will get a better idea about the capabilities your deck is capable of.
- Not taking the tutorial- Try to remember that Clash Royale is a complicated game, with a lot of features and possibilities. Each player needs a lot of experience and knowledge in order to make things work. Using tutorial is a great way to get an idea what Clash Royale is all about.
Using the spell
Once you start playing the game, you won’t have any spells, but after some battles you will get one. The first one is the Arrows and Fireball. The best timing, when to use it is at the end of the attack. It can make things better for you, and it can help you win a battle. Of course, you should pair the spell with carefully positioned troops, well-balanced deck and powerful characters.
The next spell is the Rage. It does completely opposite than the first one. It speeds everything. The movement and the damage will be increased. A great tip is to place a Skeleton Giant and after 2 seconds apply the rage spell. What this do is allowing to the character to penetrate deep into opponent’s defense and do a proper damage.
After a few days more, you will get additional spells. Make sure you use them properly, meaning that you should pair them with superior positioning and strong troops. In addition, save spells for more important battles, when you need extra power.
Useful tips for Clash Royale
If you are thinking about playing the game, you will need two things. The first one is knowledge. It can be only obtained by proper reading and practice. The second thing you will need is tips. They are simple, but they can help you get a better idea how to win a battle and how to avoid making mistakes. All of these tips have been used by advanced gamers for a long period if time.
- Use gold wisely- In order to get a lot of gold, you need a lot of time. As in the real-life, you can spend it in a matter of seconds. An important rule is not to spend gold on any occasion you can.
- Use a kill zone- Have you played Clash Royale and you were seriously defeated? If you watch carefully, you should see that your opponent uses Kill Zone. This is an area in the middle of the base and it is the place where your defense is the strongest. The enemy will be seriously damaged and he will have to withdraw. It is a great strategy that should be used every single time you can.
- Use YouTube- Want to know which is the best deck? Use YouTube. There are all types of videos there. You can find the one you prefer and the one that will reveal the strength and weaknesses of your deck. It is the best way you can use to check the strength you own.
- Watch TV Royale– By doing this, you will acquire needed knowledge, simply because all of the battles you can watch are between some of the best players in the world. There are a lot of interesting battles as well, so you should definitely spend the time to watch it. Even better you can get jewels if you watch TV Royale.
- Use Skeletons- Most gamers avoid using Skeletons, due to the fact they are weak and they cannot be very useful. Actually, this is a mistake. Skeletons are impressive decoy or distraction. Using them to force your enemy to look in the wrong direction is more than just recommended.
- Defend rather than attack- At the beginning of the attack, you will have to choose which tower you want to attack. But, when the enemy attacks you, you won’t get this opportunity. As such, it is a much better choice to defend your tower than to ignore it and continue with your plans. All real battles recommend this, so use it!
- Always attack one tower at once- If you attack two towers, your forces will be weaker, meaning that enemy will defeat them easily.
Begin playing Clash Royale for PC today
Clash Royale is an interesting game with a lot of possibilities and a lot of advantages, compared to similar games. The gameplay is magnificent, battles are detailed and accurate and the game actually requires a high concentration. All of this means that you should play it. Clash Royale is one of the best games ever developed, and it deserves all of your attention. It is complicated, but rewarding game.
Read a lot more reviews for Clash Royale at here.
Ok now, let’s start playing Clash Royale on your PC!