Are you looking for the easiest and the best way to download Clash Royale PC? No worries because I am here to help you out.
Let’s get straight into the tutorial! I am going to show you how to do that right now!
The software I am going to introduce to you here is Andy, an Android emulator which was built based on Android and Virtualbox.
I believe that a lot of people are thinking why I don’t recommend using Bluestacks, 4xDroid or any other Android emulator.
Well, If you have tried Bluestacks at least once, you can easily notice that it still contains loads of annoying problems, which slow down your computer terribly.
I strongly recommend playing Clash Royale PC with Andyroid Emulator because:
- Free-to-use. You don’t have to pay for anything. Just download and use it.
- It is very easy to use. Everything you need to do is just to run the installer.
- Multi-touch support with your mouse, mousepad, keyboard and even your game controller (Playstation, X-Bow, Xiaomi etc).
- You can easily backup everything you have in the emulator to Cloud.
- You can easily custom RAM, CPU cores, screen resolutions etc for the emulator.
- OpenGL Hardware support, Sensors Integration, ARM support, Desktop Push Notifications, etc.
- Andy supports up to 40 Languages at the moment. Take a look at here for more details!
I recommend this software on CRA because it is much better than other ones. I will take this down and write a new post once I have found any better software for Clash Royale players.
How to Download Clash Royale PC and Play with Andyroid Emulator
Step 1: First, you need to download Android Emulator. Simply click at the button below or the one we provided at the beginning of this page. At the moment, Andyroid supports most Windows version, from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All you need to do is to make sure your computer satisfies the minimum system requirements:
Step 2: After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to start installing Andy. The very first screen you will see should be like this:
Please take a note that this is just an installer. I will automatically download everything needed after you press the Next button. It should be like this right after that:
Step 3: Once the installing progress is completed, the Andyroid Emulator will start launching automatically. You should see it on your computer’s screen immediately.
Andyroid’s home-screen should be like the screenshot below.
As you can see, there are so many options on the bottom sidebar, which can be used to config/modify the emulator. You can use them to change (fake) your location, control your camera, micro and even create your own keymap (in case you don’t know what keymap is, I will talk about this later below). There are also directional buttons here which help you use the Emulator a lot easier!
Also, If it asks you to enable the Location services, just press YES right away.
Click on the Google Play icon, locating at the bottom right of the screen, to download and install Clash Royale. This is Google Play icon in case you can’t find it:
Step 4: At the first time opening Google Play Store, it will ask for your Google ID and password in order to download and save your game progress later.
- Choose Existing to enter your Google account.
- If you don’t have any Google ID yet, press New
The Google Play app homescreen will show up once you have entered your account information.
It looks like the screenshot below.
Search for Clash Royale PC via the search button:
And click on the first line to go to the Clash Royale PC’s download page. Let’s download and install the game!
After installing the game successfully, please press the Play button to start launching it.
At the first time you open Clash Royale, it looks like this:
As you can see, it asks you to load your game progress because you entered your Google ID at the step 4. Simply click on YES to load your Clash Royale account.
After taking a quick look, the game runs very smoothly. Everything is working perfectly, as you can see here:
While running Clash Royale, Andy takes no more than 400MB of RAM and 15% of your CPU, which is incredibly ideal.
How can I use my keyboard to select cards in Clash Royale PC?
This is probably one of the most asked questions these days, that’s why we decided to give it a special section on this page, instead of writing about it in the FAQs section at the bottom.
Instead of using your mouse, you can easily use your keyboard to pick cards during the battle. Doing this helps you react and launch your combos very quickly. This is a lot faster than using your mouse to choose-and-drop cards.
In general, Andy was built to play Clash Royale PC. That’s why when you open the game, you will see this notification:
This is what called keymap.
- Use the button 1 to select the first card.
- Use the button 2 to select the second card.
- Use the button 3 to select the third card.
- Use the button 4 to select the forth card.
See, you can easily pick cards during the battle. This feature is not supported by many Emulators right now. It is the thing I like the most while using Andyroid.
Clash Royale PC FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
My PC only has 2GB of RAM, can I use Andy?
Everything should be okay. No worries. Your game will run smoothly!
How to change the resolution of Andy? I want to play Clash Royale PC on a bigger window.
- Open the Run menu on your computer (press Windows + R button).
- Type “Regedit” then press Run.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/Andy
- On the right side of the Regedit window, find the label named Resolution.
- Double click on the Resolution label, change the default one to your desired resolution. For example, full HD gameplay should be 1080×1920@155 (width=1080, height=1920, DPI=155)
- Restart Andyroid and enjoy playing Clash Royale PC with the new resolution.
If your graphic card is not strong enough, I strongly recommend using the default Andy resolution!
I am using iPhone, how I can move my game progress to Andy?
It is extremely easy to connect your current game progress on iOS to Andry (Android). Please take a look at here and follow our introductions!
After following the mentioned tutorial, you can play Clash Royale on both PC and Apple devices, as many as you want!
I can’t install Clash Royale via Google Play
We haven’t faced this problem yet since we used Andy but If you do, kindy download the Clash Royale APK file at here and open it with our Android emulator.
I can’t run Clash Royale PC. It asked me to enable Virtualization
Most computers at the moment already have Virtualization opening but If you do face this problem, please following this troubleshooting:
- Restart your computer. At the very first moment when it starts running, press either F12 or Del button to open the BIOS screen of your computer. Take a look at here If you don’t know how.
- Find a label called Virtualization and turn it on.
- Save your changes.
- Restart your computer.
- Everything should be okay now.
Ok now, let’s start playing Clash Royale on your PC!